Hi! I hope you had a great weekend! We played catch up after a crazy week. So many changes coming our way!


I've already mentioned this one, but one of the big changes is a move later this summer! Exciting! So obviously it doesn't make sense to buy anything more for the loft. In our new place, the dining room isn't suited for a long table like this one, so I decided to let go of the host chair idea. We pulled the minty Italian chairs up to the table when I bought the little bergeres a couple weeks ago (those are now flanking the red console) I love the way they look against the chinese wallpaper!


A couple of people have emailed me about our high chair. I bought our Stokke Tripp Trapp chair on Craigslist for $75 right after we moved to the city. It's a really great little chair for older babies (we use a Bumbo for the first six months or so), toddlers and even young kids. I love the shape and color and it's great for us to have Evie sitting at the table with us rather than dealing with a huge big high chair situation.



Do you have a high chair you love? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top