When I was in college I bought my first dinnerware - eight place settings of really simple Dansk dishes in the prettiest shade of jade/mint. I still have, use and love those dishes. They look great mixed with vintage jadite plates. Green will always be a favorite color of mine, so it's fun that mint is having a major moment right now. So many pretty things to chose from!


ONEKelly Wearstler's Hue - the limited edition of this design book comes in the prettiest shades! My favorites are the bright purple and this mint.
TWOBench - This Ballard piece is a favorite. The price is right and I love the oak leg option. So pretty with the Suzanne Kasler mint linen!
THREEEssie nail polish - I usually stick with reds/pinks/neutrals for finger nail polish, but toes are fair game for something really fun. I'm wearing this shade from Essie in this photo. (PS You can follow me on Instagram at jennykomenda)
FOURTopshop ballet flats - I've been wearing these like crazy lately. They're not the best made shoes, but they are pretty soft and comfy. Mostly the color is spot-on perfection.
FIVEPersian style rug - I am so intrigued by this rug! Does anyone have it? It would be so pretty layered on a large natural fiber rug in a living room.
SIXMint Fleur Chinoise pillow - A year or two ago, Caitlin and I had street crepes (nutella and banana - my favorite!) and chatted about colors while she was finalizing her fabric designs. I remember talking about how much we both loved mint. So glad the color has a staring role in her textile line! That girl is so sweet, gorgeous and talented. Couldn't love her more.
SEVENNecklace - Bauble Bar nails it again with this gorgeous statement necklace. Perfect with a plain white tee and colorful cigarette pants or a maxi skirt.



EIGHTiPhone case - This is my case du jour. Cheap as can be and a great color! I love that it's bright enough to make my phone easy to find in my purse, which I'll confess is a little on the messy side lately.
NINELidded basket - Thinking my girls need this basket to hold their dirty laundry.
TENUO high-waisted jeans - These jeans are super-flattering, but also crazy long - like a 34" inseam. So unless you're a super model, you'll need to get them hemmed. I'd go for ankle length to make them more summer-friendly. 
ELEVENPeonies print - Some pretty little art from Minted's new art collection.
TWELVERobert Abbey pistachio lamp - I love any of Robert Abbey's lamps. I like the more modern lines of this lamp, especially since the color is a statement itself.
THIRTEENFretwork fabric - Oh, Spoonflower designers, you treat me right!
FOURTEENIkat style cotton fabric - I've never seen this Braemore fabric in person, but it sort of reminds me of the style of Raoul Textiles fabrics, which cost a million dollars a yard, so yeah, I like it.
FIFTEENBud vase - I like vases like this one, with a decorative flower on the vase itself, to be used with greenery or just left empty on a display shelf. Don't you agree that coral and mint were meant to be together? Just gorgeous!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top