Shoemint, the fab collaboration from Steve Madden and Rachel Bilson, has some great new looks that I'm eying for the holiday parties we have coming up this month.  Here are some of my favorites:

 


Today Shoemint is offering FIVE pairs of gorgeous real leather or suede shoes (or a bag!) to five readers. To enter visit the Shoemint site and register (it's quick, and free!) and leave a comment here with your very favorite choice.

Which one do you have your heart set on? I'm obsessed with these gold-toe flats can't decide between the black or green version) and this see-through clutch. I think it would double perfectly as a great laptop sleeve and I love that the little pouch in the front can store a power cord...




Contest ends next Saturday at midnight. Good luck!

PS Don't forget to take $30 off your first order here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top