I'm a little under the weather this week, but I wanted to share some photos today of how the wallpaper in the entry turned out. The pattern is Lotus by Farrow & Ball and I love how it is both so traditional and so modern. It's hard to imagine ever getting sick of this one.  :)

 photo E10.jpg

 photo E6.jpg

 photo E7.jpg


 photo E5.jpg

 photo E8.jpg

I think the paper works so well with the new chandelier we recently hung in the entry. It's the Tilda chandelier from Arteriors and it was a total splurge, even with my designer's discount, but the Lotus paper was just begging for something special I think. :)

 photo E4.jpg

I wanted a really unique chandelier in here, and this one definitely fit the bill! It has that same trad-meets-mod quality. There are five or six bulbs in the fixture, so it's not crazy bright, but it puts out a really pretty glow in the evenings when we have it on. I love it.

 photo E2.jpg

I'm still loving the black stairs, but I think it's about time to get going on the stair runner project, especially now that the paper is installed. I'll probably do something pretty neutral, like a sisal, to not fight the pattern of the paper and the Persian runner in front of the door.

 photo E3.jpg

We're getting there! Remember when the entry looked like this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top