I've been wanting this exact faucet for our kitchen. Similar unlacquered brass faucets run about $1000 though. That's a no-go here.


But I did find this faucet from Kingston Brass on eBay for only $60. It's pretty right? I like the knobs and the bridge a lot. I know it will be shinier than I want it to be (and cheaper looking), but I want to do concrete counters, which are really matte so I think the contrast might be just fine, at least for now.



A reader asked if I was going to mix all my finishes in the kitchen. YES! There's going to be a little of everything in this kitchen - brass mixed with stainless, and some black thrown in there too. Fingers crossed it doesn't look cheesy all together. :)

Did you mix the finishes in your house? The faucet in my inspiration kitchen is polished nickel and I think it looks great with the brass pulls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top