So this is weird. As I sat down to write this post about StyleMint, an adorable online fashion shop founded by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, I happened to be watching a late-night rerun of Full House (the episode where Kimmy and DJ are babysitting and the kid's head gets stuck in the banister so they rub margarine all over him - so good), AND I look down and I'm wearing a t-shirt from StyleMint! What does it all mean?!



Clearly the stars have aligned and this give away was meant to be. Five winners will be chosen to win a cool t-shirt of their choice from StyleMint (some of my favorite styles are shown above). To enter, register and choose your favorite pieces and leave a comment on this post with your top picks.

Here are a few more of my favorite pieces available now at StyleMint. They're offering a discount to first-time shoppers - check it out.





The five winners will be chosen on Sunday night at midnight. Good luck!

PS Also I just remembered that about once a week someone on the street tells me I look like MK&A's little sister, Elizabeth. So basically what I'm saying is... I was meant to be an Olsen. I wonder if they need a decorator?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top