Did you see that Homegoods has a bunch of inlay pieces (trays, jewelry boxes, mirrors, picture frames and even furniture) in gray, black and red backgrounds? I picked up a few pieces last week to add to my hostess gift stash, including two of these jewelry boxes (one in gray and one in red), and I can't decide which one I'm going to keep for myself. :)


They had quite a few chairs that looked a lot like these. They weren't crazy cheap (I think about $200 each), but they were definitely discounted from what similar chairs usually go for. And talk about a look! I love how these chairs pair up so well with more modern furniture.


Did you score any of these Homegoods inlay pieces? Let's see!

PS In case you missed it last spring, here's my DIY version of an inlay-style dresser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top