It's the weekend! I'm pretty happy this week is over - what a strange one! Michael and I are welcoming the chance to get out of the house and spend a little quality time together (annnnnnd...away from the kids, who have been out of school all week). 

It's chilly out, so I'll be breaking in my new winter coat and boots, and also these new waxed denim pants from James Jeans. I love that they look a little bit like leather, but more subtle. They definitely are more forgiving than leather pants, and it's easier to move in these.



I'm a huge fan of James Jeans. The company (started by a husband/wife duo) cares most about fit and quality, and you can really tell by looking at their clothes. I've ordered a couple pairs of jeans from their site before and I love that I can trust that when I order my size, the jeans will fit right and well.


I'm excited they were willing to give away a pair of jeans to THREE readers today! Which pair will you choose? Here are some of my favorites. Mostly I'm loving high-waisted and ankle-skimming cuts - what about you?


To enter, please click here and choose your most favorite pair of jeans, then leave a comment with your choice. Contest closes next Friday at midnight and is only open to US readers. Winners will be emailed, so please be sure to leave contact info or sign in. 

AND!! In related, very exciting news, James Jeans is offering a whopping 25% off to LGN readers through the end of November. Just use the code JJ011 during check out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top