One of my favorite things about where we live is the proximity to Trader Joe's. I have to pass by it to take my girls to school each day, which makes it easy to pop in for the day's food. I stopped in yesterday and the $5 ranunculus giant bunches are back! I love peonies as much as the next blogger, but there's something special about ranunculus blooms. I love that they are a little quirky with their meandering stems. And I like that some have really dark, almost black centers.

 photo IMG_2502.jpg

What are you favorite flowers? I'm also a big fan of white anemones and garden roses in any color.

PS I met the queen of flower arranging at a party once and she is hands-down the coolest person. Isn't that the best when online people exceed coolness expectations in real life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top