photo IMG_0627.jpg

Since I have abstract painting techniques on the brain, I've been dying to recreate a version of this French-made wallcovering from Elitis that looks exactly like hand-painted silk. Could that red-pink-coral color combo be any more perfect?

 photo IMG_0633.jpg

 photo IMG_0635.jpg

I spied the paper hanging in a dressing room at Neimans and could barely take my eyes off its gorgeousness long enough to try on my clothes. For something so intense, I found the pattern oddly dreamy and soothing.

 photo IMG_0632.jpg

 photo IMG_0630.jpg

I'd love to try to recreate the look for the inside of my closet. Wouldn't that be pretty? I'd feel like I was shopping at Neimans every day! ;)

 photo IMG_0629.jpg

PS Remember this nursery with its ikat fabric wallcovering?

 photo DSC_0037.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top