This month might be killing me! Don't they say moving is at the very top of the things-that-cause-stress list? I've never been stressed much about moving before, so this anxiety level is a pretty new feeling for me. So much to do, so much to cram in to these last New York moments!

 photo viaFROMTHERIGHTBANKDSC_11081copy.jpg

Today will be a fun day though and all the cares of the move will be on hold. I'm co-hosting a crafting session at the Martha Stewart offices with the Brooklyn Bride and Mara from A Blog About Love (who is also my dear, dear friend). We'll be there for Alt New York. Are any of you going too? Please stop by to say hello!

 photo viafromtherightbankDSC_1123.jpg

Also a little later this afternoon I'll be chatting with Darcy Miller from Martha Stewart Weddings on their Sirius radio station. My segment will start at 1:30 pm EST, so tune in and feel free to call us with your decorating questions. I'd LOVE to hear from you.

 photo viafromtherightbankDSC_1138.jpg

(All images via one of my favorite blogs, From the Right Bank. The rest of this amazing Atlanta house tour here!)

 photo viaFROMTHERIGHTBANKDSC_1copy.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top