When it came time to choose a light for our music room, I turned right to Pinterest for some inspiration. I wanted something brass, but brighter and bigger than a sputnik. This image from Domaine had the *perfect* fixture.

 photo viaDomainehome.jpg

I had used a local lighting company, Lucent Lightshop, to make new brass sconces for our fireplace (so the Gossip Girl sconces could move to the guest bath).

 photo IMG_0686.jpg

 photo IMG_6019.jpg

They did such a great job on the sconces, I reached out to them about recreating the inspiration light in dimensions that would work for our music room. Lucent totally, totally nailed it.

 photo IMG_6237.jpg

 photo IMG_6223.jpg

There's something so exciting about having something made just for you displayed in your home! It's perfect in the space and I love the brass against the new wall color!

 photo IMG_7739.jpg

Have you seen any lighting lately that takes your breath away? I'm obsessed with this floor lamp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top